ebay turbo lister problems. numerous

477vtd 13:16 18 Nov 08

Hi, I have been in constant contact with Ebay customer support for the last 4 weeks over problems with my Turbo Lister, but I don’t think they are ever going to sort it out.
As well as those problems which are described below I now have another problem. I went on my PC this morning and I am now unable to open my TL2. I click on TL on my desktop and it briefly opens for less than a second and then turns off. The turbo lister icon is still on my desktop so hopefully I have not lost all my listings. I have backed up my database in the last few days but do not know how to retrieve it . Can anyone please tell me how? Also would it be possible to open a new turbo lister on a different PC using the ID and password I already use, and then move all my TL info to that to see if that would make it useable. If so can anyone tell me how to do this?
____________________________________________________________________My original Problems sent to Ebay Customer Support:
Hi, I have over 200 items in my turbo lister inventory. Nearly all these
items were imported from my Ebay unsold items list during the last 12 months.
They all have the original pictures from the Ebay listings with them.
When I try to upload them to ebay a message appears saying items has errors / error – failed to submit image(s). I have tried uninstalling turbo lister and then
reinstalled it but still the same message appears. This happens on all
the adverts and not just the odd one.
I have my firewall (WINDOWS FIREWALL) set to accept TurboLister
My anti virus is AVG 8.0. 175
System :- windows XP, home edition, Version 2002, service pack 2.
Another problem that is happening that may help somebody identify the problem for me is that I am unable to remove the images from my turbo lister. I can edit the items but when I click save at the end I get the message “ Turbo Lister EXE has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience “ It then turns off
I have just tried to create a new listing but when I select a new catagory I am unable to go any further as the done and next boxes do not highlight. I can select a catagory from the drop down menu of my previous listings and fill in the rest of the form, but when I click the save button at the end I get the above message again:- “ Turbo Lister EXE has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience “.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

CLONNEN 13:23 18 Nov 08

Download latest version of Turbo Lister and install it. Hopefully it will let you re-import from your backup database. But make a copy first just in case.

CLONNEN 13:26 18 Nov 08

When you re-install change to a slightly differently folder so you don't overwrite your existing installation. eg. change folder name to TurboLister2

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…