blackpat 19:38 07 Aug 05

Hi,I have used Turbo lister in the past. Today I put 4 items on my turbo lister and clicked upload (onto ebay) A Norton pop up appeared telling me not to allow the connection and out of habit, I clicked no. It appears now that I have blocked the connection between the turbo lister on my computor and ebay, Anyone know how I can unblock the connection?. Everytime I click "upload" to ebay from my turbo lister it says there is server problems or that I need to connect on line, try later . I am connected on line. I would appreciate any help.

Completealias 20:05 07 Aug 05

You'll need to go into the norton firewall section and then look for the program control area, sorry i can't be more specific but I'm not a norton user. You'll then need to look through the list of programs and find the turbo lister program and then grant it access to the internet.

blackpat 20:47 07 Aug 05

Thanks completealias. I did as you said. I found the turbo lister programme in the Norton firewall, but can't find out how to permit it access.Thanks for your help.

Completealias 00:25 08 Aug 05

If you can't find how to give it access see if you can remove it from the list, then the next time you run the program norton should ask you what action you wish to take

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 Plus review: better cameras and waterproofing make this the best iPhone yet

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple to launch new Macs and MacBook Pros at an event on October 27

iPhone vs Android | iOS vs Android: 5 reasons why Apple's iPhones beat Google Android smartphones ()…