ebay sell problem

bswatts 07:45 02 Apr 05

I am trying to sell an item on ebay. I get as far as 'sell under this category' and all i get is ' Please enteer your correct informationin the highlighted fields below'. What is the problem?
Can anyone help, please.

bamfiesler 09:52 02 Apr 05

can you express a bit more?

kaled 10:28 02 Apr 05

You need to chose a category to sell under from the drop down menus. Just keep following the category sub divisions(arrowed to the right), choosing the most appropriate ones until the full category and listing is complete.

Grouse ® 12:54 02 Apr 05

you can download "ebay turbo lister" from ebay...it's free! and easy to use.........

€dstowe 13:38 02 Apr 05

Apparently the "sell" function on ebay only operates correctly via IE. If you are using another browser then you cannot upload the info correctly to the ebay site.

(Note: this is only being passed on from someone else. Ebay is a complete mystery to me).

bswatts 08:08 03 Apr 05

To: bamfeister
That's it! I fo;;ow the on screen directions until it says 'sell in this category' and it just repeats and i can get no further. However it has worked in the past, as i have sold stuff on ebay.
Thanks for your input.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…