ebay picture

craigy1 18:43 13 Nov 05

hi can anybody tell me what this card is?????

i have asked him but he doesnt really know!!!!

i think its a ethernet card/ or a pci to serial card with a rj45 socket on it.

just that i have never seen one before

thanks

click here

Canis meus id co 18:46 13 Nov 05

Not sure, but that input/output on the right looks like an Opptical in/out.

keewaa 18:50 13 Nov 05

Looks to me like it's the PCI 32 bit universal ...graphics card?click here

craigy1 19:07 13 Nov 05

well i looked at it and asked him what the connector was on the left. he says it is a 9 pin d connector.

i thought that graphic cars are usually 3 rows of pins instead of the usual 2 rows. is that right?

craigy1 19:11 13 Nov 05

oh and it also has 2 green lights on it. i presume these are i/o lights for data. this makes me think thats it a nom card of some kind.!!

i dont know really. i just thought it would be interesting in finding out!!!

craigy1 19:11 13 Nov 05

i meant to say com not nom doh!!!

woodchip 19:12 13 Nov 05

No description steer clear

Skyver 19:13 13 Nov 05

It's a very early network card with BCN/RJ45 and DIX/ AUI connector (the one that looks like a video connector).

craigy1 19:17 13 Nov 05

just wondering. how did u find out that its an early network card? i cant find a picture anywhere on the net.!!!

but then again, im not used to network cards, just my own pc with the usb ports do for me!!!

Skyver 19:23 13 Nov 05

Stuff I had to study for an exam - plus I have a couple of similar cards from machines dismantled for spares, they can handle broadband (slowly) but aren't worth actually paying for.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…