eBay and perhaps slow connection

spuds 12:58 11 Dec 05

I have posted a problem click here regarding the sudden slowing down of my computer. Having tried most things, I am beginning to think that part of the problem is in the main with the eBay site and the connection to that. Can anyone inform me if they are experiencing similar slowness or freezing whilst using eBay, especially over the last few days. I would add, that the connection can run very smooth and fast, but on many occasions, it is absolutely dire.

The replies could help with possible further elimination procedures to the problem that I have.

lonemascot 13:02 11 Dec 05

my computer runs very slow and my connection is also pants and it shouldn't be. i go on ebay everyday and it is set to my home page. i would be interested to find out if that is the problem.

Hamish 13:04 11 Dec 05

Just tried and working fine just now but sometimes it is very slow but usually only when I want to do something quickly.

Can be a pain at times but not just in the last few days as it has been slow at times often over months

spuds 13:16 11 Dec 05

Thanks guys for the quick response. I have been on eBay this morning, and it was a case of a combination of very slow or fairly fast. Yesterday evening it was even worse, with failed last minute purchases.I have NetMedic running,and that doesn't appear to show any serious server problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…