//some 3rd party need geo

EBay and PayPal

neil_raj 17:38 24 Jun 05

Forgive my ignorance - but does anyone know how the PayPal system works on EBay.....?

I've set up with with my Bank account..... I sell an item.... Buyer pays via PayPal..... My PayPal account says the money is there but after selling an item and 10 days has gone by.... the cash hasn't appeared in my Bank account.....!

Is this a normal time limit for PayPal transactions or should I be a spot worried at this stage.......... Your comment would be appreaciated......... Thanks.

Neil.

concretepigsy 17:49 24 Jun 05

you have to actually ask for it from paypal via their website

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 18:02 24 Jun 05

have you transfered money from pal pal to your bank manually you have to goto paypal and have a look in withdraw it take 7-9 days and it does make sure you bank tranfer details are correct as if not someone else may get your money its a bit daunting at first but as easy as 1.2.3

€dstowe 18:02 24 Jun 05

I've just asked the studio PayPal expert. Apparently you need to use the withdraw or withdraw funds tab on you PayPal account page and instruct the transfer to be done from there.

Pooke 18:24 24 Jun 05

Or you can leave it there and spend it, it doesn't matter, I think, how long you keep the funds in Paypal. As the others have said, you need to "withdraw" it, they quote upto7 days but I got my last withdrawal after 3.

Pooke

dublincity 18:35 24 Jun 05

Most people recommend using PayPal on ebay - items that specify 'payment by PayPal only' go for lower prices. A few hard drives went this week for less than a few quid each.

I've never sold on ebay but have made hundreds of small purchases - usually where postage charges are higher than for the item.

Personally, I only look at items in the UK (where I live) and where payments can be made by cheque.

SEASHANTY 19:54 24 Jun 05

Of course Ebay prefer you to use Pay Pal - they own it click here

Jeecie 20:00 24 Jun 05

See the PayPal page here click here "There is a £0.25 GBP fee to withdraw £49.99 GBP or less and deposit it in your UK bank account. Withdrawals of £50.00 GBP or more are free. For more about withdrawal fees for bank accounts, visit our Fee Page click here".

Here's there webpage from the HELP section on "Withdrawing Funds" click here=.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…