eBay payment problem

Catastrophe 09:07 25 May 06

I have been trying to pay for an item for about two weeks, often several times a day and by various means.

Whether on eBay, on an invoice, or on the checkout at Marketworks, I always get:

I have telephoned Marketworks in the USA and was told to delete temporary files and cancel history, which I have done, but without improved result.

I have about 300 feedback, every one positive, and most praising fast payment. I do not want a negative feedback.

I have sent several eMails describing the problem to the seller without zero response.

I had another identical problem with a uk seller but managed to phone them and supply credit card details but have had no similar response.

Any ideas please?

Snec 09:21 25 May 06

Have you tried eBay's own help forums?

click here

Catastrophe 10:06 25 May 06

Thanks. I will try there.

Catastrophe 11:07 25 May 06

I was directed to use the PayPal Account page and the seller's email address, and that worked.

Many thanks.

spuds 12:38 25 May 06

Some major sellers on eBay use a third party like Marketworks for invoicing, shipping and tracking purposes. Keep an eye on this, because things can go pear-shaped if you use a different method to those requested by the seller.

One of the reasons for using companies like Marketworks, is the seller could be acting as a selling agent who doesn't carry any stocks. The stocks are held and shipped by a 'mother' company. With Marketworks, you should have a tracking number and web link provided and supplied by a response email.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…