EBay Login User ID box

garioch 13:57 26 Aug 04

Hi everyone.
This is not a major computer problem and I am sorry to bother you but it is starting to annoy me.
I use EBay and when I open the initial page it allows me to enter my ebay id name and then password.
However a couple of times I have entered the wrong id or looked up other members and these remain on the drop down list along with the correct unique id name for my ebay account.I have to go down the list click on my id wait not to slip onto another and then enter ebay.Is there a way to clear id's from this history list and get back to my one only.

cga 15:47 26 Aug 04

This information is held in cookies.

You could go IE-Tools-InternetOptions and click "Delete Cookies" but that would clear all such remembered information.

There are a number of Cookie managers out there - maybe this one click here can help

garioch 16:41 26 Aug 04

Hi there
I have a internet cleaner plus windows system and cookies are all off system but this info still in my ebay account.
Could it be anything else or are these cookies hidden in ebay somewhere and can I get to them?
Thanx again for your respomse

VoG II 16:48 26 Aug 04

Might not be a cookie.

IE, Tools/Internet Options, Content tab, Autocomplete button, Clear Forms.

garioch 16:54 26 Aug 04

Thanx a million right on the button.Saves me can't thank enough

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…