ebay login

conrail 11:21 16 Jun 08

using xp home with ie7, anybody else having problems logging into ebay register page?
I can access ebay's home page but when I try to register I get Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage, I have no problems with other sites including this one otherwise I would not be posting this, I have tried using Ctrl, resetting my modem + router and rebooting, still nothing, have just found that I cannot access their 'contact us' page, but searching brings up lists so no problem there, all help gratefull accepted

conrail 11:45 16 Jun 08

still cannot log in through ie7 but have tried successfully using firefox, no idea what problem is with ie7 but everything fine now

spuds 11:50 16 Jun 08

Never had any problems with IE on eBay.But I have found that IE7 can sometimes get a little confused and go out of sync. In the main I use Firefox on my daily eBay activities, much more stable.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…