eBay listings & external page hosting

WiLL-A 22:06 06 Nov 05

I do a bit of eBaying regularly and decided that I would like to enhance my listings. I have noticed that other sites charge for supplying high quality templates (hosted on their own servers) for use in eBay listings that are of better quality to eBay's own and that they also offer to host the images.

I would like to do something similar and use my own free web space provided by my ISP to host a personallly created web page based upon the product I offer for sale in my eBay listing.

As such I have already done so and uploaded the page onto my webspace.

The problem I am having is linking this so that this page appears within my listing properly. I have tried copying all the HTML code and pasting this in, ensuring that the location of the JPEG images point towards their location on my web page.

At present I am getting an error message and when I delete the images to remove the error I find that the text isnt displayed properly on the preview page.

Does anyone know any simple soultion to this or even a free software program that automates the process and allows you to paste in the HTML code thus producing code that is 'compatible' with eBay's requirements.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PurplePenny 23:00 06 Nov 05

There may be something about it on one of the eBay forums.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…