eBay listing hidden

TomMK 21:27 23 Jul 03

It appears my (and others) ebay listings for my laptop are not present on the main "laptop" screen. The only way to find it is to search "ajp" or some other word thats in its description. Is this normal? How am i supposed to sell my laptop if its listing can only be found by a specific search?! Ive checked i listed it in the correct catagory (laptop - other).

click here then try finding it without searching! Same with other AJP models and a few other random test cases.

Thanks

Tom

TomMK 21:29 23 Jul 03

wasnt trying to plug my item but feel free... :-D

Tom

jolorna 21:45 23 Jul 03

dont forget it still has 2 days to run so it is well down the list but it is found here click here

TomMK 21:49 23 Jul 03

just wanted to know why it wasnt displayed in the main "laptop" catagory, much less chance of ppl seeing it if its only there when you do a search...

thanks tho

Tom

jolorna 22:00 23 Jul 03

i did a search for laptop in computer section then looked through the pages until i found it you have to understand there are a lot of listings and as it still has 2 days left to run it is well down the list there are 2037 items under laptops so yours just has to take its place in the auction list

Newuser1241 22:18 23 Jul 03

If you look at the sub categories under laptops you will see that Dell sony etc all have their own sub section, you could have put it in the other section (600+ items) I have just checked and under laptop general there are 4000+ plus items.

As otheres have said with two days to go there is still plenty of time for it to move closer in the viewing pages when first looking.

TomMK 13:49 24 Jul 03

cheers for that, is it ok to put an AJP laptop in say the "Dell" catagory? may have to try that one

Tom

TomMK 22:41 24 Jul 03

turns out you have to pay more for a "featured" listing to get on the main list. £20 i wont be spending

thanks

Tom

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…