Easyjet....grrrr!

kimtrnc 08:58 04 Sep 07

Not strictly a computer problem, but driving me nuts! Anyone tell me how to get off the Easyjet mailing list, please?
I did originally subscribe, but then unsubscribed. There was a poawer cut half way through this process. Since then, I can neither subscribe nor unsubscribe. When I try to subscribe, it tells me I am already subscribed. When I tell it to unsubscribe it won't allow me as I am NOT sunscribed. I have tried about 15 times, with the same result. I have also "contacted" Easyjet, who never respond.
I can deal with the prob, by setting Outlook Express to bin the offending sender, but I would prefer to get rid of all together...
Help, please?
Kim

Bagsey 09:06 04 Sep 07

There is obviously some glitch on their site. Try subscribing again using the same password etc as you did originally. Once done unsubscribe again and HOPEFULLY that wil do the trick

Technotiger 09:17 04 Sep 07

Or run CCleaner click here the problem may be left-overs in the registry.

Clapton is God 10:27 04 Sep 07

If you can't unsubscribe and you still receive their e-mails, why not use your anti-spam software (I assume you do have some) to mark easyjet's address as spam?

kimtrnc 13:02 04 Sep 07

Thanks for all your suggestions.

Bagsey - it won't let me subscribe again, because it recognises the email. Yes, I could use a different email, but then that would be getting the "spam" as well as my "proper" address.....!

Technotiger - I run Eusing Reg Cleaner and registry Smart on regular basis , including again just now. Doesn't find anything recognisably Easy jet

Clapton - yes, that's what i do - but I'd like to get off it altogether!

Next idea - I'll do (almost) anything

wolfie3000 13:44 04 Sep 07

Try deleting all your cookies,
Well the ones that relate to the easyjet website, might work.

Good luck.

tullie 13:57 04 Sep 07

Or just treat it as just another piece of spam,and forget it

the kopite 14:10 04 Sep 07

Hi do not know if this will help But have you tried send new password log on with a new password once on line unsubscibe ? Kopite

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac