EasyCAP video adapter

asrobs 17:34 03 Feb 08

Hi, Has anyone had problems with the EasyCAP adapter because I cannot get it on to my PC I keep getting a corrupt driver/or missing and this means that I cannot get the programme recognised and so am unable to add the video to Ulead,asrobs.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:15 03 Feb 08

DO NOT PLUG IN before installing driver on CD. When going through set up, check the option that you will find the item by manufacturer. Locate Syntek and the STK1150 will be the only option. Click on that and install driver from CD to get it to work. Then plug in USB to get it to work.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:20 03 Feb 08

have a read click here

asrobs 12:17 04 Feb 08

Hi, thanks for the info , however I am still getting the error signal that the driver is corrupt or missing error 39,this is after reinstallation again.So I cannot get the Ulead to see the video player. asrobs.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:53 04 Feb 08
  asrobs 14:02 05 Feb 08

Hi, thanks for the info would you recommend the free download from fix-windows-xp.com, you may not know this, but it appears to be too good to be true! I am wary of making any other adjustments to the registry on my own.(at 75)I tend to be careful. asrobs

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:50 05 Feb 08

No

looks like a free scan NOT a free download I think you would be charged for the software and it probably wouldn't do what you want.

Not haveing an EasyCAP video adapter I cannot say exactly where it will be in the registry. However they are saying the procedure is the same as the one for CD problems:-

Run regedit and navigate to registry key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\ {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}.
Highlight it and in the right pane, find the Upperfilters and Lowerfilters values.
Highlight each one in turn, right click and delete them.
Close regedit and restart the computer.
If in doubt make a restore point before making changes.

Start by backing up the registry
Start - Run - regedit - OK
File - export choose a file name and remember where you save it to usually My documents.
Ctrl F type Lowerfilters Find next and the search will take you to the first instance just delete Do the same for Upperfilters exit the registry and reboot the PC and see if your machine is working ok.

If not then File Import and put back your old registry to be back where you started.

asrobs 17:56 06 Feb 08

Hi, thanks for info. have been successful in putting the easy CAP on the PC but although it appears to OK it still will not recognise the Video player either on Ulead or Pinnacle studio 9 but thank you for your help to date. asrobs.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…