Easy Tune

pickle factory 11:52 29 Jan 05

Anyone out there familiar with EasyTune. I've had a couple of attempts to install, all seems to load OK but can't get it to run. I'm running AMD XP2600 166bus on A7N8X-X, WD120gig sata, crucial 512Mb. Anyone any ideas? Cheers.

CurlyWhirly 18:08 29 Jan 05

I have a Gigabyte GA-7V AXP motherboard and I just happen to have Easy Tune installed.
After installing it, you should have an EasyTune icon on the Windows taskbar, and in order to run it you need to right-click it and select SHOW.
If you have already tried this, then perhaps you should wait for some further advice off someone else!

CurlyWhirly 18:11 29 Jan 05

p.s. sorry if my advice is a bit basic.

pickle factory 20:44 30 Jan 05

Thanks for the hint, I am beginning to think, however, that ET only works with Gigabyte boards. Mine is Asus. Anyone out there with an Asus board using EasyTune?

CurlyWhirly 16:43 31 Jan 05

I don't know about Easy Tune working with Asus motherboards.
I installed Easy Tune off the Gigabyte Motherboard CD and I have had NO problems with it so far - touchwood!
By the way what is the name of your Asus motherboard as perhaps by doing a Google, you may be able to find out more info?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…