Easy Tune

rorynat 22:13 24 Jun 04

I have a gigabyte mobo. No problems with it except today when I clicked the easy tune icon on the taskbar a rather large picture appeared giving info of the cpu multiplier, the sys bus, the agp and so on. But one thing that is also there is and has me worried because its flashing is:

WARNING!!!
POWER FAN = 0 RPM

Does anyone know what this is about please? Or will I have to contact Gigabyte

rickf 22:18 24 Jun 04

Nothing to worry about. It just means that no power fan is connected. If you have a fan monitor connected, it will give you readings of your CPU temp, systems temp etc on a dedicated device. I use a Gigabyte m/b to and have only used Esy tune to OC my CPU.

carver 22:49 24 Jun 04

If you go into Easy Tune and just drop the RPM on the power fan to 0 all the other readings will come back.

woodchip 22:57 24 Jun 04

It means that if the CPU fan is still running then the fan as not got a sensor wire connected to it. That's why it say's 0 take the side of case to check CPU fan is turning

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…