Easy photo icons in WORD !!

BLUELEN 23:00 03 Feb 05

I have started to get a message when i exit Word saying do I want to save changes to EZphoto. What is this and how to i remove all the icons for it that have appeared in the toolbar pushing others off it. Thanks

LeadingMNMs 23:34 03 Feb 05

A quick search seems to show that EZ Photo is related to either a scanner or digital camera, although it could be something else.

To remove the new icons, in Word, go to View > Toolbars. There will probably be an entry for EZPhoto, remove the tick and it should be gone.

Alan H E 23:36 03 Feb 05

Sounds as tho you have some malware = do you have spybot s&d, adaware etc= plenty of threads giving various links and they're FREE!

BLUELEN 21:03 04 Feb 05

A row of EZP icons appear were the shortcut icons should. Clicking on a down arrow reveals them with many EZP ones. when I click on a EZP icon its launch easy photo but then Word says it can't find the application, but when I close Word the message to save to EZP appears. Unable to untick from View/toolbars.
It may be related in some to Adobe Photoshop software which i have recently installed as the same problemis happening on her laptop. She has uninstalled the software but the problem still persists. Any advice would be gratefully received. Thanks

Alan H E 22:17 04 Feb 05

Another thought - is it related to some software that came with her printer?

BLUELEN 23:26 04 Feb 05

It's a possibility which I'll get her to check. Thanks. However I haven't got a printer installed on this computer so where has this beast come from?

BLUELEN 20:57 06 Feb 05

I have located from various searches through google that apparantly this ezphoto software which installs itself with photo/scanner type software conflicts with word.Other sites have suggested deleting the files ezpwll32.wll, ezphoto.wll, ezpwll.wll and ezpwlll6.wll. I can't find them, any ideas where they are? Also any advice on removing buttons off the toolbar in word,as nothing I try seems to work. Thanks

VoG II 21:00 06 Feb 05

Which version of Word is this? If 2003, Tools/Templates and Add-ins and delete from the list. Other versions of Word should be similar.

BLUELEN 21:12 06 Feb 05

Word version is 2000

BLUELEN 21:22 06 Feb 05

Have found this article in MS database though it does'nt have instructions foe XP users. Am I to presume if I remove the files then the buttons will remove themselves from the toolbar or do I manually have to do it?click here

BLUELEN 22:20 06 Feb 05

In tools/templates and add ins there is nothing listed so unable to select ezphoto. Any ideas please.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Acer Predator Triton 700 review

D&AD Awards 2017: see the best design, advertising, illustration, animation and VR of the past year

How to lose weight with an Apple Watch