Easy photo icons in WORD !!

BLUELEN 23:00 03 Feb 05

I have started to get a message when i exit Word saying do I want to save changes to EZphoto. What is this and how to i remove all the icons for it that have appeared in the toolbar pushing others off it. Thanks

LeadingMNMs 23:34 03 Feb 05

A quick search seems to show that EZ Photo is related to either a scanner or digital camera, although it could be something else.

To remove the new icons, in Word, go to View > Toolbars. There will probably be an entry for EZPhoto, remove the tick and it should be gone.

Alan H E 23:36 03 Feb 05

Sounds as tho you have some malware = do you have spybot s&d, adaware etc= plenty of threads giving various links and they're FREE!

BLUELEN 21:03 04 Feb 05

A row of EZP icons appear were the shortcut icons should. Clicking on a down arrow reveals them with many EZP ones. when I click on a EZP icon its launch easy photo but then Word says it can't find the application, but when I close Word the message to save to EZP appears. Unable to untick from View/toolbars.
It may be related in some to Adobe Photoshop software which i have recently installed as the same problemis happening on her laptop. She has uninstalled the software but the problem still persists. Any advice would be gratefully received. Thanks

Alan H E 22:17 04 Feb 05

Another thought - is it related to some software that came with her printer?

BLUELEN 23:26 04 Feb 05

It's a possibility which I'll get her to check. Thanks. However I haven't got a printer installed on this computer so where has this beast come from?

BLUELEN 20:57 06 Feb 05

I have located from various searches through google that apparantly this ezphoto software which installs itself with photo/scanner type software conflicts with word.Other sites have suggested deleting the files ezpwll32.wll, ezphoto.wll, ezpwll.wll and ezpwlll6.wll. I can't find them, any ideas where they are? Also any advice on removing buttons off the toolbar in word,as nothing I try seems to work. Thanks

VoG II 21:00 06 Feb 05

Which version of Word is this? If 2003, Tools/Templates and Add-ins and delete from the list. Other versions of Word should be similar.

BLUELEN 21:12 06 Feb 05

Word version is 2000

BLUELEN 21:22 06 Feb 05

Have found this article in MS database though it does'nt have instructions foe XP users. Am I to presume if I remove the files then the buttons will remove themselves from the toolbar or do I manually have to do it?click here

BLUELEN 22:20 06 Feb 05

In tools/templates and add ins there is nothing listed so unable to select ezphoto. Any ideas please.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…