Easy media creator 7.5

J. I. 17:15 28 Oct 05

Have recently installed above Prog. My prob cant download tutorials from internet to my Comp. Clicking on yes to allow pop ups Im redirected back to Roxio home page on Desk top. Im running xp home with Norton Anti Virus and Zone Alarm. All these seem fine. My Question is there anything I can do to my Comp settings to allow the tutorials to be viewed. Really appreciate your help

driving man 18:33 28 Oct 05

Do you need to open part of easy creator such as label maker in order to use its tutorial? --I may be talking rubbish its a long time since I used it. Hope it helps

J. I. 09:05 29 Oct 05

If I open Label Maker and try to launch tutorials via the Help Menu or try to launch by all other methods the results are the same. Im unable to view any tutorials and returned straight back to the D/top. I believe if I put Roxio's web-site in my white list I may be able to overcome this Prob. Cant remember how to go about this. Anyone HELP!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…