Easy DVD software please!

sorefingers 02:19 14 Nov 04

..boring old chestnut this, but can someone point me in the right direction for either free dvd software or a reasonably cheap-to-buy package?
I have created a family dvd on a recordable dvd player and I would like to have a go at editing on my computer.

Thanks for any advice

ICF 09:05 14 Nov 04

I use Ulead VideoStudio 8 and find it to be very good.

jbaker65 10:12 14 Nov 04

Depends on your operating system. I run Win 98se and it is not compatible with ulead video studio 8 but I get good results with NeoDVD 5. You can download trial versions to try so I recommend you try several (only install one at a time) and find out which one suits you best.

spuds 11:18 14 Nov 04

The PC World store local to me is selling a number of Ulead products at £2.99 each [previous price about £19.99]. I purchased two, which consists of DVD Picture Show Imaging Suite,DVD Movie Factory, all of these packs contain further bonus programmes like Photo Explorer 7.0 Pro and Cd Label Maker.

Another programme that I purchased at the same time was DaviDeo 2 Professional by Media Gold for £4.99.

pj123 11:59 14 Nov 04

PC Advisor December 2004 coverdisk has got DVD X Maker and Videowave 5.0 OEM

Haven't tried them myself as I use Sonic MyDVD

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…