Easy CD&DVD Creator 6

Jazzman101 21:39 01 Jul 03

Recently purchased CD&DVD Creator 6 which I have installed.My o/s system is Windows XP home and I also have Windows Media Player 9.
On installing CD Creator6 I find that my dvd\cd-rw will not work.
1)It will not read the disk inserted and
2)Will not run the disk.
All I get when I try to run the disk is a torch with Autorun on it.
It will not run on any software i.e.Windows Media9 or CD Creator6 please help!!!!

hssutton 23:00 01 Jul 03

Have you downloaded the two patches from Roxio that you probably require. Is your DVD drive showing in 'MY Computer'. I had a similar problem with my LG 4020b drive. to overcome my problem I downloaded a ASPIR reset program from BHA corp.

Jazzman101 23:11 01 Jul 03

Yes my DVD drive is showing in my computer it is a Samsung CDRW/DVD SM-308B ON A Dell Dimension 4100 can you tell me the two patches from Roxio I require and what is the reset all about Thanks.

hssutton 09:30 02 Jul 03

It would appear that there are now 4 software updates 2 are required and 2 are optional.click here As your PC recognises your drive i think you can forget the ASPIR drivers. I changed from Bs Gold software to ECDC6, this required the ASPIR drivers to be changed

Jazzman101 19:31 04 Jul 03

As usual it takes someone on PC Advisor Helproom to come up with the goods.Thank you hssutton you are correct about downloads but it is in fact 1 required and 3 optional, the problem I had was I only loaded the 1 required were as you need to download them all in order for it to work properly, but many thanks anyway.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…