Do not know your OS, have a look at the following.May need more info on file type if not MP3's
Easy CD & DVD Creator Support Notes
Roxio Knowledge Base Article - EEZ000038
Easy CD Creator doesn't detect MP3's
The information in this article applies to: Easy CD Creator Deluxe 4.x Suite Easy CD Creator Deluxe 5.x Suite
On the following Operating Systems: Windows 95
Windows 98 Windows ME Windows NT 4 Windows 2000 Windows XP
Easy CD Creator fails to recognize my MP3 files as being valid audio files.
This is usually caused by the inability of our software to set up an "audio codec" during the instillation. The most likely cause is a different version of the codec is already installed, one that our software can not use.
1. Click Start... Search for all files and folders.
2. Search for L3*.acm
3. Rename all of the files found by changing the extention from .acm to .ROX
4. Uninstall the Easy CD Creator software in the Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel.
After you have uninstalled the program, reboot. Install the software. Reboot.
Once you are back up with the software installed:
1. Click Start... Settings...Control Panel.
2. Double click on the Sounds and Multimedia
3. Click on the Hardware tab
4. Highlight the Audio Codecs and choose Properties.
5. Click on the Properties tab.
6. Find the Franhofer codec and highlight it. Click on properties and change the priority to level 1.
7. Ok through all of the windows.