Easy CD Creator Standard Version 4.03b

Dazed&Confused 19:07 04 Jun 03

I've re-installed Easy CD Creator after having some registry problems on my PC - now it won't recognise any of the mp3 files on my pc - any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

-pops- 19:20 04 Jun 03

Don't know about Easy CD Creator but Nero often responds to having the up to date version installed. Your program is grossly out of date. Version 6 is the current one: click here

canard 19:40 04 Jun 03

Easy CD Creator only recognises WAV files in audio. It treats MP3s as data files and will work with them via the data CD option.

Dazed&Confused 20:14 04 Jun 03

Thanks Canard - It does recognise them in create data mode cd but it has previously recognised them in the create audio cd mode.

Thanks Pops - I'll try to upgrade.

Dazed&Confused 20:58 04 Jun 03

I've installed all of the available upgrades for my product but still no luck. I know it's recognised the mp3 files before as I've burned loads of cd's - why not now!!!

Despicable Desperado 01:07 05 Jun 03

It is probably because mp3 files are now associated to another program. You will have to reassociate the mp3 files but how you do this will depend on which version of windows you have. Please advise.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Microsoft HoloLens hands-on review

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…