Easy CD Creator problems

Sparky 77777 11:47 06 Mar 04

I have been using the above with XP since I bought my pc some 8 months ago. Just recently, iwhen I am trying to create a music CD, the program crashes after about 9 tracks ans shuts down. Has anybody any ideas why this should be happening?

thisisnighthawk 11:55 06 Mar 04

I use the same, try slowing down the write speed.

Sparky 77777 18:24 08 Mar 04

I tried this and also recordnig to CD-RW and it made no difference

Socalled 18:49 08 Mar 04

Have you tried creating a image file then write the image,you can then delete that file.

accord 19:03 08 Mar 04

i had tyhis problem ages ago and there is an update on roxios website which eliminates this. i'll post the link when i find it.

accord 19:06 08 Mar 04
  Sparky 77777 12:14 14 Mar 04

Tried this. It worked but seemed to take a very long time as each track, ECDC requested a virus scan.

Anybody got any more ideas?

I know that the tracks and the CDRW drive are OK as I can create a CD using Windows Media Player

SEASHANTY 14:03 14 Mar 04

Possibly the CD you are copying from has some kind of copy protection. I have come across this before in both Nero and Roxio. Usually one of the middle tracks or so throws the copy process off. You end up with a coaster.

barnacarry 14:16 14 Mar 04

I had all sorts of problems with this program, even to the point of my 'D' drive disappearing.
I then tried 'FileCD 2' from the disk of the last issue of PC Advisor and have had no trouble at all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…