MOMBASA 04:37 13 Feb 04

Can anyone help - when I installed Platinum Easy CD creator there was a message "drive not supported". What does this mean? What do I need to do so that I can record to cds?

wawadave 06:38 13 Feb 04

try going to the makers sight and see if the have an upgrade for Platinum Easy CD creator. and look on there sight for info on this problem.

Jester2K 07:32 13 Feb 04

It means the software doesn't support your burner!

What version 5 or 6?

For 5 the latest update is click here

You'll need to check if you drive is supported - click here

DieSse 09:02 13 Feb 04

For version 5, on the Roxio site you will need to do the main upgarde to 5.3.XX - then there is a further upgrade to add new drive types.

bloo meeny 09:34 13 Feb 04

Note that updating the software will render the 'Take Two' hard disk backup utility useless.

You may wish to reconsider if you have any disk backups saved.

click here

blanco 17:18 13 Feb 04

Was this a full retail version? If it came as part of a package with a burner it will probably be true that it has been adjusted to work only with those CD-Rs that it has agreements with. I had a Nero disk with my current CD-R which would not install on the rebuild I made with my old burner.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…