Easy CD Creator

sms 09:42 07 Jan 03
  sms 09:42 07 Jan 03

I have uninstalled Easy CD creator basic and installed Easy CD Creator Platinum. I am running Win XP. The programme fails as it says that Take two and CD format cannot be supported. I have installed all updates but still no joy.
Any advice

colberly 11:25 07 Jan 03

Apparently Take Two was a backup solution that is not now on the latest release due to unresolvable issues with XP. I too have ECDC Platinum with ME and Take Two is definitely not supported anymore.
You can get more info in the Roxio discussion group at click here

snoopy619 20:03 09 Jan 03

I had similar problems and downloaded the new upgrade from the site mentioned by the above. I also went to my CD Writer site and upgraded the firmware.
I still had the programme freeze when recording music. Especially a second CD session. I decided to adjust the autoplay settings for the CD Writer to 'do nothing' for all types of CDs. This stops my Soundblaster audigy player firing up on completion of burning and appears to have done the trick.
CD Autoplay Settings are adjusted by right clicking the drive and selecting 'properties'. The autoplay tab is then available. Remember to scroll through the various types of CD and setting the actions to 'do nothing' each time.

Good luck!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…