easy cd creator

birddog 15:52 25 May 04

can anyone tell me why roxio easy cd creator wont work on my new pc,it worked fine on my other one.
i've had to put nero on which i fined lacking.
regards,
b/d

Smegs 15:55 25 May 04

birddog, a bit more info wouldn't go amiss. O/s.

pj123 16:26 25 May 04

Nero lacking? In what respect?

Smegs 16:29 25 May 04

Email, "i am running win xp, and roxio cd creator wont work,it worked fine on my old pc running win'98, any ideas? regards, b/d" Have you tried updating Roxio? Is the version your using compatable with Xp? The version that came with my Xp machine is 5.1 Basic. I only asked for more info so someone else maybe able to help. I dont like Roxio so I use Nero.

anchor 16:55 25 May 04

Quote from the Roxio site

"Easy CD Creator 5.0x Basic and Platinum will require a downloadable update to make them compatible with Windows XP.

Easy CD Creator 5.0 Basic and Platinum are supported with a downloadable update. These updates are posted at"

click here

Smegs 17:32 25 May 04

"it was easy cd creator 5,and i have found different to you i don't like nero at all,incd is problematic,the label maker is inaccurate in placing artwork.while i'm whinging, idon't like xp and the sony vaio that i have is a rubbishy machine. regards, b/d" Via Email.

bruno 18:57 25 May 04

I had the same problem last week after I reinstalled XP Pro,despite the fact it was working perfectly well for 2 years before on the same o/s .I went onto the Roxio site and downloaded the latest drivers and now it is ok.You must read it carefully as you have to download them in the correct order.

pj123 10:32 26 May 04

Take a look at what I think is the best CD label maker at the moment. It is called Discus (now on version 3). It has 100s of readymade templates for the CD, the Jewel case Front and Back. It works with all known printers and makes of labels. The alignment is spot on. click here

keith-236785 12:42 26 May 04

Smegs,

seems like it is time for you to throw your pc out of the window and take up golf instead :-}}

Sapins 12:45 26 May 04

Just remember folks, don't stick labels on Cd's you intend to use in a car CD Player, they can "roll" up and jam the player rendering it completely useless.

pj123 13:21 26 May 04

Sapins, can't say I have had that problem yet but Discus supports direct printing to the CD providing you have the right printer (eg. Epson R200/R210) and blank CD media.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…