Eask Bar

Splodge 16:02 23 Mar 07

For some reason my space bar keeps showung blank spaces which, when I go to Control Panel and look shows an entry (no title). I then change to "never show".

However they keep appearing and sometimes I get half a dozen. Some will disappear on a re-boot though!

I have several anti-virus programs etc on my computer and the only new thing I have done lately is to install the Hauppauge WinTV-HVR 1100 in place of WinTV 2000, the Maxfield MP3
G-Flash NG player program and the ADS Instant FM Music USB (Snaptune) player, any of which could be the culprit.

I am reluctant to remove all three and re-install again one at a time since it is only a minor irritation.

Can anyone point to a single cause of this please. Or, allow me to edit the taskbar once and for all! I have tried "locking the taskbar also but that doesn't work either.

Individually, the three programs and units are great! I would hate to lose any of them.

Ho-Lin-Sok 16:11 23 Mar 07

click here
You may be able to reset with this

VoG II 16:13 23 Mar 07
  brundle 16:14 23 Mar 07

"I have several anti-virus programs etc "

If you are using more than one resident AV program you will have problems.

Splodge 16:49 23 Mar 07

Thanks VoG .. worked a treat! This is not the first time you have helped, I am very grateful again! Ho-Lin-Sok, I have downloaded yours too but did not need it this time, however, my thanks to you too.

brundle, I take your point but in this instance they are all of long-standing and would be unlikely to have been the problem!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…