Early Beginnings

powerless 12:44 04 Jul 04

click here

Ok, so i used a Theme on FP2003 but i'm new at this ;-)

Still have to update the pages as you can tell but you can see how it will turn out?

Would it be worthy [thinking ahead] of it's own domain as opposed to free websapce from the ISP?

It displays perfect in MSIE but not firefox, ummm should i worry?

PurplePenny 18:13 04 Jul 04

What is wrong in Firefox? I've just looked at it in Mozilla and it looks just (abaout) the same as in Opera and IE.

Are you in Redmond WA? I'd always assumed that you were British but the date is in US format.

Penny

Graham ® 19:02 04 Jul 04

Typo in 'How to boot from CD', Note: 'go to about'.

powerless 20:53 04 Jul 04

hmm when i looked in firefox it looked all bunched together.

Graham ® - Sorted, offline.

powerless 21:06 04 Jul 04

I am british, just didn't notice the time.

Forum Editor 22:12 04 Jul 04

and my advice is that you now spend some time getting to know FrontPage a little better, so you can take advantage of its power and versatility. The best way to progress is to experiment, and gradually things will begin to fall into place. Time enough to think about publishing to your own domain name later.

powerless 19:15 05 Jul 04

Where would be a good place to start?

AndySD 16:59 06 Jul 04

Its clean and uncluttered but the picture at the bottom (mountain) doesnt display.

powerless 18:30 06 Jul 04

Ah that's because it was part of the theme and i just didnt get around to the front page...

AndySD 09:46 07 Jul 04

Since you are just starting out sometimes its good to look at how others set theit sites out. Have a look at click here and the xray section of the tool.... I tend to use it now and again but I definatly use the colorpic and callipers tool.

powerless 17:32 11 Jul 04

I like the look of your's.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…