Earlier versions of Avant Browser

hbzadeh 14:00 04 Dec 06

I need to go back to an earlier version of Avant Browser (the latest version does not work with my BT Broadband service). I had a similar problem with IE 7 and someoine suggested to uninstall it and the windows would go back to version 6. It worked. Does the same thing work with Avant?

Stuartli 14:11 04 Dec 06

Earlier versions at:

click here

Similar for most of the software, utilities, programs etc offered on the site.

hbzadeh 16:56 04 Dec 06

But the site you mentioned (click here) seems only offer info about earlier versions of Avant - but no download facility.

skidzy 17:29 04 Dec 06

Stuartli has provided the link with plenty of options from version 10.1.17 to 11.0 build 25

Just click on the required version and it should start the download.

skidzy 17:32 04 Dec 06

Apologies,it seems the download will not start,only the newest version.
Very strange.

skidzy 17:34 04 Dec 06

Try from click here

hbzadeh 17:39 04 Dec 06

Thanks very much. It worked!

Stuartli 19:50 04 Dec 06

If you click on the version you want in FileHippo it takes you to the download page for that version - it might not be obvious as the overall appearance of the page may not change very much.

I've just tested one or two of the earlier versions detailed of Avant Browser and the links work every time..:-)

skidzy 21:14 04 Dec 06

Hi Stu,thats really strange...i was trying the older versions earlier and definately no joy,but now no problem at all.
Hence why i posted the oldapps link to help hbzadeh.Maybe Filehippo was having a temporary problem at that particular time...who knows.

At least its sorted now :-)

Stuartli 21:24 04 Dec 06

No problem. As I stated there doesn't seem to be any obvious change to the page, but the version number listed at the top does.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…