e7even Broadband

thegate 12:44 17 Jan 04

I am thinking about upgrading to broadband and was just wondering if anyone knows anything about it becasue i cant seem to find any reviews on them. They are only charging £16.99 a month for 512. thanks for any info anyone may have

Bagsey 12:49 17 Jan 04

The old maxim holds true. If it looks too cheap it IS. Ask if you get email with this system and how much do you have to pay upfront.Do you have to send a cheque to a PO Box number. Then go and look at the more recognised BB suppliers. BTYahoo, NTL etc.etc. You will find that in most cases you will be committed to a 12month deal but no cash up front and some will give you free set up and modem.

thegate 12:53 17 Jan 04

you have to get 6 months min. They are on click here but there isnt a lot of info. They do come with like 5 emails and 50MB of web space. They look quite good but they do seem a little bit on the cheap side. Their site is click here
thanks

thegate 12:56 17 Jan 04

turns out you get as many POP3 emails as you like

Bagsey 19:57 17 Jan 04

As I understand it all line BB is over Bt lines unless it is via a cable company like NTL. Now Bt sells off to isp's at ,(from what I have read ) a sum higher than this company are advertising their service at. HOW can they afford that?? There has to be a catch. But I am a born suspiciuous cynic so at the end of the day you pays your money and takes your chance. Only you can make that choice. But I must admit that I would be keen to hear how you fair in 12 months time. Good Luck.

Tycho 20:32 18 Jun 05

Did you ever take it up?

Have they proven reliable?

T

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…