E System 3115 laptop Drivers needed

Sparkly 09:22 10 Dec 09

Hi all i have been given an E System 3115 laptop from an elderly lady and have been asked to retore it back to the factory defaults to erase all the information on it that reminds her of her late husband and set it up with her as the account user,but she cannot find the recvery disc that might of come with it, its a vista home premium OS which is not a problem as i have a disc but its the drivers i am haveing a problem with i have been to the Techguys website but am unable to find any lins to the laptop to download any of the drivers that would have come with it on the recovery disc,i did find 1 link but the cost of a recovery disc was £35.00 so i was just thinking if anyone could offer up any links to download them.
Specs.
Intel Core Duo T2080 1.73GHZ
1024mb DDR11 533 ram
Intel 943GML (Calistoga)+ICH7-M
Supports Intel GMA 950
10/100 Mbit Lan
Wireless Lan b/g
I have ran SIW but when i click on system information/Motherbord the makes are all listed as Dixons Retail.
It has an 80 gb h/d (C)Vista 67gb free
(S)System 1.21gb free of 1.46gb but when i go into that partition the folder is empty, i was hoping to find the recovery in there.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Sparkly 09:57 10 Dec 09

OK problem sorted just had a call and she has found a backup disc that her husband made and all the drivers etc on there.
Thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

Disney layout supervisor Rob Dressel on the challenges of visualising Moana

Siri vs Google Assistant