E-mails between personal e-mail addresses

Ruhens 10:44 26 Jun 06

My husband and I are on broadband, each have a computer and access the internet through one modem. I have two e-mail addresses, my husband has one, and we also have a server account on the Continent. Up until May this year we were able to send e-mails from our home computers either via the internet server or via Outlook Express to any one of the e-mail addresses, including from our own personal account to our own address, to be picked up through an external computer. At the moment these e-mails do not reach the In Box either of the address to which they have been sent in the server or in Outlook Express. The programmes show ‘message sent’ but no message is subsequently received to say that the message could not be delivered as would normally be the case. All our messages sent to our e-mail addresses from an external computer using any of the e-mail addresses on the internet servers are received.

spuds 11:42 26 Jun 06

Not sure about the answer to this, but do you or your service provider have any anti-spam programmes working in the background!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…