E mailing photos

Newuser2179 13:03 06 Jan 08

In the past I have had no problem e-mailing photos, but now photos I have tried to attach to messages are not reaching their destination. I have reduced them in size in case they were too big, but they are still not sending. I sent one to myself as a test but still did not work.
What is happening, they are in the "sent box" but not being sent to their destination?

Technotiger 13:19 06 Jan 08

You would get more response to your question if you gave details of your System and what email program you are using - etc.

dogbreath1 13:20 06 Jan 08

click here

May help.

Technotiger 13:25 06 Jan 08

I got a critical/severe warning after clicking on your link ?? I did not open it!

Technotiger 13:27 06 Jan 08

Also on Googling your link I find that others are asking questions too - though no answers are forthcoming?

dogbreath1 13:42 06 Jan 08

Not sure what your getting, but I'm launching a site for which Microsoft now holds the certificate and which claims to be a Microsoft site.

Clicking on "Send a photo in e-mail" launches a second page which explains one way of emailing images.

[IMG]click here[/IMG]

mfletch 13:47 06 Jan 08

HI,
I also get a warning

There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.
We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.

mfletch

Technotiger 13:49 06 Jan 08

I am not getting at you - just very cautious and suspicious of unusual site names. I never open anything unless I am absolutely sure of its origin - even from known close friends.

I know plenty of ways of sending photographs, but as I said earlier to Newuser2179, it would help if we knew more about his System and what program he is using.

Technotiger 13:54 06 Jan 08

Further delving via Google - this site supposedly comes from the States, but is shown to originate in the Netherlands (Holland).

dogbreath1 13:56 06 Jan 08

No sweat ;)

The site uses the MS favicon and links directly to MS main pages. It may be dodgy, but I suspect not.

I also got a warning, but the one I saw claimed that Microsoft now holds the certificate for the site.

Newuser2179 22:03 06 Jan 08

Hi, I am using XP home and Outlook express, thanks for all the replies but I don't understand about this so called suspicous site.
My ISP is Plusnet (F 9 ).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac