E-Mailing 27 photos with Incredimail.

bluto1 22:18 11 Oct 08

I've tried to, with no luck. I've had them in the Incredimail tray (viewing/working) and clicked on e-mail and had a window pop up asking me if I wanted to e-mail 27 files?
I put them all in one folder and tried the same, got same question, was feeling quite guilty of committing some dastardly crime against the ether by now, and all I got on screen was the outline of an Incredimail e-mail, nothing else.
Is it possible to send as many files in one e-mail? I've not done it before so having looked fruitlessly in the archives, I'm turning to you for help. Any help most appreciated.

mgmcc 22:24 11 Oct 08

Photos can be very large files. Even at 1MB each, 27 Megabytes is far to large to send as an email. Some ISPs have a receive limit of as little as 3MB for messages.

Technotiger 22:25 11 Oct 08

Create a New Folder in your My Pictures folder, then put all the pics into that new folder. Once done, right click on the folder and then go to Send To, then click on Compressed (zipped) folder.

The compressed folder will then appear in your My Pictures folder.

Compose your email in Incredimail and then click on Insert Picture, then click on the Compressed folder.

Your email is then ready to send.

mgmcc 22:27 11 Oct 08

An alternative delivery method is to put the photos into a ZIP file and use a service such as "YouSendIt" to send the zip file. click here

woodchip 22:35 11 Oct 08

Or create a Data CD and send by snail mail

Technotiger 22:38 11 Oct 08

I have received several lots of photos in Incredimail, using the method I described above - the last zipped folder contained 100 photographs! (new born baby pics - aaahhhh!) No problem at all.

bluto1 10:59 12 Oct 08

I used Technotigers method and it worked a treat. Resolved.

Technotiger 11:39 12 Oct 08

Grreat, thanks for your feedback.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac