E-Mailing

wicked willy 21:04 23 Sep 04

Hi Everybody, Please could anyone tell me how to E-Mail off the Scanner,The Scanner has the E-Mail Button and when I try to use it to e-mail the file to a friend, it will not do it, as I am on AOL BB, It only shows up in the Frame as Outlook Express, I am Running XP Home or do I have to save the file and then send it through to AOL, Thanks in Advance

THE TERMINATOR 23:08 23 Sep 04

There should be a way to configure the scanner button to work with the e-mail program you are using. Is there a shortcut to utilities for your scanner, or it may be in the scanner software itself....TT

bretsky 00:30 24 Sep 04

I have the same problem with my Epson Perfection scanner via Epson Smart Panel software, the launch assistant does not support OE, every other email client is except the most popular, strange that!?

I always use Paperport ocr or the picture scanner wizard in the my pictures folder, tasks, and save the scans in paperport and then drag n drop to the email icon.

bretsky ;0)

wicked willy 15:44 24 Sep 04

Thanks for your comments ,it looks like that I will have to persevere(sorry about spelling)with the old and tried way of doing things in Aol

wicked willy 15:45 24 Sep 04

Thanks for your comments ,it looks like that I will have to persevere(sorry about spelling)with the old and tried way of doing things in Aol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…