E-mail from Wanadoo (Freeserve)

961 19:17 28 Apr 04

Just to say I've had an e-mail said to be from Wanadoo (Freeserve) tonight which the virus checker has said may have a virus and has deleted

Maybe it's being too cautious but take care

VCR97 19:24 28 Apr 04

My virus checker didn't object. There was something odd, though. There was no message in the message box; it was an attachment, as were three other messages from other sources!

961 19:30 28 Apr 04

Well, thanks for that!

I never actually got to read or consider the thing because by the time I thought about it the virus checker (Avast) had ditched it

Old Shep 20:21 28 Apr 04

I just got one tonight which said:
Dear Wanadoo Member

Welcome to Wanadoo, one of the largest Internet Service Providers in Europe.

In the next couple of days you will receive a welcome pack from us explaining just what being a member of Wanadoo means to you including more choice, security and control.

To reflect these improvements to our service we have updated our
Terms of Use. To read the new terms for each of our services together with updates to our Privacy and Cookie Policy and Acceptable Use Policy, please click here. Please read them carefully as your continued use of the service will mean you accept these new Terms of Use.

Of course, if you do have any questions about being a Wanadoo member,
simply call us on 0870 872 0099* and we'll be happy to help in any way
we can.

Yours sincerely

Eric Abensur
Chief Executive

*Lines are open 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week. Calls are charged at national rates.

This email has been sent from an unattended email box. If you would like to email us, please use our online Webform.

Wanadoo UK plc, 500 The Campus, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 7TG. Registered in England and Wales No. 3014367

Copyright (c) 2004 Wanadoo UK plc

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5