E-mail strangeness with iPod Touch

IClaudio 23:15 16 Sep 10

I use GMail, and download messages to my iPod as well as read them in my Browser.

Since the latest iPod update (4.1), in the list of messages I can see the subject line, as well as the first couple of lines of the message's text (the normal behaviour), but when I open the body of the message, nothing is displayed. This is true even for quite old messages that displayed properly before the update. I can read them properly in the PC browser.

Anyone else seen this?

gazzaho 00:40 17 Sep 10

I downloaded 4.1 a week or so ago and my email is working fine, perhaps the update didn't apply properly.

IClaudio 10:20 17 Sep 10

Thanks, gazzaho, my messages now display as they did before...

I was hoping not to have to go down the Restore route, and I had a couple of 'Error while Restoring' moments, but after fiddling with the WiFi settings, most things seem back to normal.

I've lost a few photos along the way, and some settings are also lost, but nothing major.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…