e-mail statioery

hansa 16:11 19 Jul 04

I would like to make e-mails more personal with animations etc. Have tried hotmail/hotbar but this causes problems with the PC.
Any ideas please for stationery or additions?
Hansa

terryr48 16:21 19 Jul 04

Try incredimail-perhaps this is what you are looking for click here

SANTOS7 16:26 19 Jul 04

click here try this, as for "hotbar" if you still have that on your pc it is as much spyware as you can get if you have trouble removing it click here try here, good luck

canard 18:09 19 Jul 04

OE lets you make your own- tiled, down the margin or as a header. You can have dancing frogs all over- should you want them. Also MS has lots of downloadable ones.On the tool bar choose format -rich text- format statioery-more stationery- create stationery.

jakimo 21:26 19 Jul 04

This may be the solution

click here

brambles 21:42 19 Jul 04

To the right of the CREATE NEW email button there is a small arrow.

Click on this and there is an option to select stationery.

You will now see a list of different email designs which are mediocre but there is also a Create New button & it's very easy to work out.

You will need some animated GIF or JPEG images to add. Can't illustrate them here but send me your email address if you would like me to send you one.

Brambles

bertiecharlie 22:04 19 Jul 04

cloudeight click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…