E-mail Problem

winksey 15:35 01 Feb 09

I have recently had to re-instal Win Vista and I cannot send e-mails using Windows Mail, I can recieve mail but when I try to send I get this error message, An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Fw: Properties matching your requirements', Account: 'pop.ntlworld.com', Server: 'smtp.ntlworld.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 you are not allowed to send mail to [email protected]>', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC69.

Can anyone help please.

Pineman100 15:48 01 Feb 09

Is that the only email address that you;ve had trouble sending to? If so, have you checked that you've got the right email address? That error number can sometimes mean that the mailbox doesn't exist.

I would also make absolutely sure that all the settings in your Windows Mail email account are correct.

winksey 16:27 01 Feb 09

Had to change my password with ntl all working fine now. Thanks.

rawprawn 16:54 01 Feb 09

I bet Julie Mesher isn't happy that you posted her email address on an open forum!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…