e mail problem

a member 18:38 12 Dec 06

for the past year or so , me and my girlfriend have been emailing each other, up until recently there has been no problems , with both of us sending and recieving almost instantly , about 3 weeks ago we both suddenly started having problems , emails are no taking 30 minutes or more to get to thier destination , and some are going missing altogether , i have rechecked all of mine and her internet and email connections and nothing has changed , we are both on outlook express , we are also both using Hyper os , so we were able to switch to other os,s without any change the problem persists , I have checked the header info on one of the recent emails i got and it showed that it passed through around 7 other addresses to get to me , is this the problem . and if so what can i do about it .
would it be possible to send from me to her and bypass any servers ?

lotvic 20:40 12 Dec 06

I believe that is in the hands of your ISP'S
You can have no control over path it takes once it leaves your pc.
maybe you were just lucky that your email before was almost like and instant messaging service.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…