e mail problem

OAP65 09:42 04 Oct 05

I run Outlook Express as my e mail program all my mail arrives exept from one friend who uses Hotmail. When she tries to send me an e mail she gets the message "this is a warning message only you do not need to re-send your message delivery then my e mail address has been delayed" it does not arrive at all it was sent on the 2nd. October.
I use AVG, Zone Alarm also Spybot. Any suggestions

BurrWalnut 09:47 04 Oct 05

It's probably a problem the other end.

Surely all the wording you put in quotation marks representing the error message can't be right.

Or is it?

Yoda Knight 09:47 04 Oct 05

Sounds like it a problem at Hotmails side. Get some one else with a hotmail acc to try and send you an email and see if they get the same message

bruno 09:50 04 Oct 05

My wife uses Hotmail and she gets this message when sending a message to her sister on NTL.It never happens on my Hotmail account and as far as I am aware not to any other of her addresses.

Wak 10:04 04 Oct 05

I am on NTL and earlier this year tried to open a Hotmail account. It just wouldn't work for me as there seems to be some incompatibility between the two companies.

OAP65 12:41 06 Oct 05

Thank you all for your replies. To BURRWALNUT the exact message is "This is a warning message only, you do not need to resend your message" followed by the information--Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.----followed by MY e mail address. This is the message that arrives at the SENDER not me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…