e mail problem

OAP65 09:42 04 Oct 05

I run Outlook Express as my e mail program all my mail arrives exept from one friend who uses Hotmail. When she tries to send me an e mail she gets the message "this is a warning message only you do not need to re-send your message delivery then my e mail address has been delayed" it does not arrive at all it was sent on the 2nd. October.
I use AVG, Zone Alarm also Spybot. Any suggestions

BurrWalnut 09:47 04 Oct 05

It's probably a problem the other end.

Surely all the wording you put in quotation marks representing the error message can't be right.

Or is it?

Yoda Knight 09:47 04 Oct 05

Sounds like it a problem at Hotmails side. Get some one else with a hotmail acc to try and send you an email and see if they get the same message

bruno 09:50 04 Oct 05

My wife uses Hotmail and she gets this message when sending a message to her sister on NTL.It never happens on my Hotmail account and as far as I am aware not to any other of her addresses.

Wak 10:04 04 Oct 05

I am on NTL and earlier this year tried to open a Hotmail account. It just wouldn't work for me as there seems to be some incompatibility between the two companies.

OAP65 12:41 06 Oct 05

Thank you all for your replies. To BURRWALNUT the exact message is "This is a warning message only, you do not need to resend your message" followed by the information--Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.----followed by MY e mail address. This is the message that arrives at the SENDER not me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…