E Mail Problem

winksey 19:05 27 May 05

I receved an e-mail which was too large and my A.V.G e-mail scanner sent it back to the sender, the problem I now have is I cannot delete the e-mail that says AVG for e-mail.........Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender, when I try to delete it I get an error message saying MSIMN as caused an error in DIRECTDB.DLL and will now close, after this I cannot delete anything from my e-mail. I did manage to delete it once but as soon as I opened Outlook Express 6 again it delivered the same messages. Can anyone help please.

panhandle 19:20 27 May 05

Have you tried deleting off the server instead of your PC? Depends who your ISDP is, but with Freeserve for example you can log into theirt webmail and action all your non-downloaded mail.
Another way - which works anywhere in the world [great for holidays] is go to "click here" - enter your username & password for e.mail and any messages will be shown, again to action.

winksey 19:26 27 May 05

Cheers panhandle have just tried both of your suggestions and they have both told me I have no mail.

winksey 21:00 27 May 05

Strange one just tried deleting e-mail again and it worked.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…