E-Mail Problem,

A,,W,,B,, 10:23 29 Oct 03

Every time I receive e-mail's they arrive with an attachment that the sender does not attach.
The said attachment is Weather Cast ATT00047.htm. Can anybody tell me how to stop this happening?

john-232317 10:31 29 Oct 03

I.S.P. ?

pj123 11:31 29 Oct 03

Strange you should say that. I get regular emails from a Forum member and they all come with a paperclip, suggesting an attachment, but there are no attachments. I asked him about it and he said he hasn't sent any attachments and no-one else he has sent the same email to gets the paperclip, only me??

A,,W,,B,, 13:16 29 Oct 03

ISP is Freeserve,,

Jester2K II 13:55 29 Oct 03

WeatherCast click here comes from the people that run WhenU click here (a spyware company) which aslo owns the SaveNow software (an ad server bundled with Kazza amongst others)

I would think that someone has installed this on their PC and it adds this attachment to each e-mail they send. Its probably an advert for the WeatherCast.

Or is it on your PC??

A,,W,,B,, 17:16 29 Oct 03

I removed both Weather Cast and Save Now in Add & Remove Programs, but they are still coming in my e-mails.Every time I open the attachment they seem to automatically install themselves.Any ideas ?.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…