E-Mail Nuisance

Bingalau 15:27 16 Jul 07

Can anybody tell me how to get rid of this window which keeps popping up more or less every time I send an e-mail? [URL=click here][IMG]click here[/IMG][/URL] I have been getting this for a couple of weeks now, I normally just delete it and it doesn't seem to cause any other problems. But it is anuisance sometimes. ..Bingalau..

Gongoozler 15:52 16 Jul 07

Sorry Bingalau, the images are too low resolution to read. Can you try again at a higher resolution. I also suggest that you convert the links using click here so they don't get corrupted.

postie24 16:24 16 Jul 07

You could try deleting your account in outlook express and then start afresh.
Open up outlook, click on tools/accounts/properties/servers
Write down your POP3 and SMTP settings and then go back and remove your account.
Make sure you have your password to hand and make a new account.
It might work,if not have a read through this

click here

Gongoozler 16:30 16 Jul 07

One thing does occur to me from what I can make out in the image. I presume that your ISP is Virgin. A common error is to try to send an email composed as from one ISP via the server of another. This often happens after changing ISP's. It is also worth doing a thorough malware scan using A-Squared click here, just in case malware is trying to send an email from your computer.

birdface 17:16 16 Jul 07

click here ggogled.

Bingalau 19:38 16 Jul 07

Thank you everyone for your input. I am just off out, but will report back tomorrow with the results of whichever cure I try.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac