E-Mail Destinations

ennyoueffsea 01:38 20 Feb 04

Hi all,

Just a question on behalf of a friend. She has just been given a pc and has recently come online for the first time. She has signed up with Freeserve as her ISP. However what she finds is that some of her mail is delivered into Freeserve name and others are going to Outlook Express.
She only has one e-mail address, but any mail is being split between the two applications.
Does anyone know the cause of this, and how it can be rectified?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Terry

powerless 02:06 20 Feb 04

Could you expand on that?

Email should go to Outlook Express (if that is the mail client she has chosen)

Do you mean Freeserve email via the homepage? If yes then its normal.

ennyoueffsea 02:22 20 Feb 04

Hi Powerless,

Thanks loads for your quick reply. I'll have to have a word with her as i've not had a proper chance to get more detail. I was only asked as I left work tonight and she was on her way in for nightshift. Will try to get a clearer picture from her in the morning. Perhaps get her to send me some screen prints.
Must admit it didn't seem to make sense to me, but then i've no experience of Freeserve myself as i'm with Telewest/Blueyonder.
Will get back to you later today.

Thanks again,

Terry

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…