.e-mail client query

Janet-201707 08:25 28 Jun 04

Can anyone advise me please regarding e-mail client? We use Incredimail and until recent months have not experienced any problems. We have two names on the account which we would like to keep seperate, but which ever one is open both lots of e-mail goes into that account. Is this settings and how do I put it right? 'Outlook Express' does exactly the same thing. Is there a better alternative to Incredimail, I do not like Outlook Express, find it a bit monotonous? I would just like an e-mail client that will allow us to keep our e-mails seperate, makes it easier to organise.

For the past 3 days we have been getting this error message every time we wich to check our e-mails,'ERR-mail storage services unavailabe, wait a few minutes and try again', is this problem due to our ISP or again down to Incredimail.

Thanks Janet

Gongoozler 09:15 28 Jun 04

Hi Janet. I think the error message is indicative of a problem at your ISP. With Outlook Express I sort incoming messages into separate folders for each family member simply by setting up message rules (Tools- Message Rules - Mail). I set up rules similar to "When the To line contains X, Move it to the X folder"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…