E-Mail Checker

Pc-cillin 00:06 04 Feb 03

I am looking for a reliable E-mail checker for MSN and Hotmail. I do not always sign in to messenger and my E-mail program does not support MSN/Hotmail.

Can you recommend one?

Cheers.

Belatucadrus 00:38 04 Feb 03

click here have look here BitDefender do free protective software for various messenger systems including MSN

Pc-cillin 01:07 04 Feb 03

Thanks for the response.
I have installed bit defender, but I don't have clue how it works!!

I was wanting an E-Mail checker for MSN/Hotmail.
not an anti-virus/ Firewall.

Any suggestions.

AragornUK 04:19 04 Feb 03

try click here (or w w w.eprompter . com)

Claims to work with :
ePrompter automatically and simultaneously checks and retrieves your email messages from up to sixteen password protected email accounts such as AOL, Hotmail, Yahoo, POP3, Earthlink, Juno, MSN, Go .com, Email .com, Mail .com, Mindspring, OneBox, USA.net and hundreds of other email domains .

I used it for ages, cos I was sick of havig OE sit on the taskbar and get in the way. (That was before I found a prog to hide OE to the notification area). Eprompter sits near your clock and will check for emails on a predetermined interval and display a colour-coded ball with the number of messages that are waiting in the specific account.

You can retrieve headers only, delete those you don't want then download into your email client (or even reply directly through eprompter)

Any use?

Belatucadrus 10:38 04 Feb 03

click here for Mailmoa, also free. Sorry about misunderstanding the question, but what can you expect at 12:38 ?

Qmar 13:21 04 Feb 03

.. have not tried it , & this is not free but it lets u treat any webmail a/c as an ISP a/c....(c.a.£10)
http:\\www•jomail•net..click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…