E-mail attachment to large

sainthelener 21:33 24 Mar 03

I have inadvertantly sent an E-mail that has attachments to big as it fills my hard drive and makes outlook express (not responding)everytime I go to the outbox. How can I clear this E-mail as I don't want to send it now as it may take to long for the recipient to down load

User-312386 21:39 24 Mar 03

Tools>options>general tab and uncheck "send and receive at start up"

anchor 09:34 25 Mar 03

Open the Outbox, and right click on the message. Select delete.

sainthelener 13:30 25 Mar 03

I have inadvertantly sent an E-mail that has attachments to big as it fills my hard drive and makes outlook express (not responding)everytime I go to the outbox. How can I clear this E-mail as I don't want to send it now as it may take to long for the recipient to down load
I have tried two tips but they have not worked:

1 Open the Outbox, and right click on the message. Select delete
2 Tools>options>general tab and uncheck "send and receive at start up"
The message is stuck in the outbox and will try to send but recieves no response. Re boot and the OE is ok until you go to the outbox when it trys to send and then runs out of memory. It will nopt delete. Can any one help

Megatyte 13:46 25 Mar 03

I assume you're using OE. Close OE. Find folder named outbox.dbx. Do a hard delete(shift-delete).
When you re-open OE it will give you a new outbox.

AH

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…