E-mail addresses with Windows xp

StuartF 12:58 08 Jul 03

I have Windows xp installed with four users. I thought that each user had a spearate e-mail address using Outlook Express until I found out last night that mail is being delivered - almost randomly - between the four separate in boxes in the four separate areas. How do I ensure that mail addressed to [email protected] (for instance) goes into x's in box in x's area?

crx1600 13:36 08 Jul 03

with freeserve you only get 1 email account, in your case @y.freeserve.co.uk, regardless of what appears before the @, its the same email account.

if you have x@, y@ and z@ they are in fact the same account, and i dont think there is anyway to download from the server seperately.

freeserve's advice click here

it may be just as well, to set them up with hotmail accounts (or other freebie's) and set OE to check those.

Lú-tzé 13:41 08 Jul 03
  StuartF 13:52 08 Jul 03

There is a way with xp to make sure that each user account gets access to its own e-mail rather than it going into a central inbox and then having to come up with a load of message rules to separate the e-mails.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…