E-Mail accounts on Broadband

mike424 17:53 18 Mar 03

Have gone onto Freeserve Broadband. Have 3 user names 2 thro' Freeserve which are working fine and one thro'Lineone (Tiscali), which will not work despite a thorough check of all the settings. If I use the Tiscali (pay as you go) number I can receive my e-mail (although like others today it is painfully slow)All my mail comes to LineOne address and would like to keep it. Any ideas or is it just Tiscali playing silly b*****s today?

he he :-)™ 18:05 18 Mar 03

u can't check ur mail from a different componys connection. Som 1 told me haw 2 do it once though but I never bothered. If u change email address it is difficult for the first few weeks then when u get everythin changed over it's all fine.

Megatyte 18:09 18 Mar 03

I have numerous accounts (including Lineone) and I access them all through one dial up. There has been a problem with Lineone/Tiscali for a couple of days.

AH

he he :-)™ 18:23 18 Mar 03

oh I stand corrected.

anchor 19:58 18 Mar 03

Like Megabite, I have various e-mail accounts, and can access almost all from my Pipex broadband connection. The exception is Freenetname. I can receive, but not send, on these accounts unless I actually connect to their service.

A useful site for also accessing your e-mails is:

click here

mike424 23:22 18 Mar 03

I have been picking up lineone e-mail (my main address) through Freeserve Anytime for a long time so there is no reason why it should not work thro; Freeserve Broadband. It just won't, unless there is a long ongoing problem with Tiscali.
If I ever get through to the Broadband help line perhaps they will be able to help!?

Megatyte 17:59 20 Mar 03

Have you tried your Lineone account through Freeserve in the past couple of days? Everything seems to be working again now.

AH

anchor 09:13 21 Mar 03

LineOne e-mail was unobtainable for some days. However, all is well now and you should be able to collect it without problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…