rins36 23:10 03 Jan 06

Hi

I need 2 send some e-mails to eBay from a seller, the e-mails are received in incredimail which only receives, not sends.

I have printed the e-mails off and scanned them back onto the pc and saved to my docs

Tried to copy and paste tonight into another e-mail address to send to ebay and they show as fax viewer

Any tips please ppl

Happy 2006

VoG II 23:13 03 Jan 06

Why won't it send? You need to set the SMTP settings to your current ISP even if you are sending from a different e-mail address.

rins36 23:16 03 Jan 06

once the docs are scanned and saved i should be able to go into docs and send via e-mail, whtever the address?

could it be that they are saved as scan, tht thy wont send

rins36 22:07 04 Jan 06

up someone shud be able to advise me, VoG™ I am not sure wht u mean

I need to get the e-mails sent to ebay by the 6th Jan

rins36 22:51 04 Jan 06

UP help/advise please needed asap

VoG II 23:00 04 Jan 06

Which ISP are you with?

Are you trying to send from an address of another ISP.

That's not terribly clear is it. Let's say you have a wannadoo address but you've changed to blueyonder then you won't be able to send a message from your wannadoo account via blueyonder.

rins36 21:50 05 Jan 06

I have received the e-mails to incredimail, some reason incredimail has taken over and will only receive not send mail

From incredimail i have printed the e-mails and scanned them into my computer and saved in my docs

Dont know why but the e-mails show up as fax viewer and not a normal word doc when copied and pasted in e-mail

Both accounts are @btinternet

But if its a scanned doc it should send ok

Correct me if I am wrong

Hope this makes sense

Granger 11:08 06 Jan 06

Doesn't make sense to me. Why are you scanning the emails? Do you have an email address from which you CAN send emails? It sounds like you are using Outlook (or Outlook Express) so you should be able to simply forward the messages, choosing to use an account other than Incredimail.

If you scan your emails you'll get image files which will be viewed in Fax Viewer. If you open Word and insert the images into a document, THEN you'll get a "normal word doc". But what's the point?

If you send the images as attachments (that open in Fax Viewer) then eBay can view them, but they may choose not to open image files for security reasons, wondering why on earth you've forwarded emails that way!

rins36 13:53 06 Jan 06

Thanks for the tips, dont need 2 send e-mails now

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac